PILA’s, Organisational/Institutional Development is a system-wide process of organisational participatory learning, analysis, data collection, diagnosis, action planning and intervention. Specifically, PILA:
- Creates self-directed change to which our clients are committed Simultaneously solves immediate problems and create structures for long term development and a learning/health organisation
- Assists organisations solve problems of efficiency, effectiveness, and health.
- Helps organisational members diagnose the current state of organisation, clarify desired outcomes, and make strategic choices
- Shares responsibilities for change.
Our menu for OD includes
- Strategic thinking and analysis
- Functional analysis
- Process mining
- Process re-engineering and management
- Team work training and team building
- Organisational restructuring
- Climate surveys
- Strategic planning
- Writing a change message